Grand Canyon Writers’ Chapter of Sisters in Crime
Saturday, April 9 2022 (10:30 am to noon, PST)
The Power of Setting!
Connie Berry, IPPY Gold Medal Award-Winning Author, Finalist for the Agatha Award and the Silver Falchion Award
- Why do award-winning authors make Setting one of the stars of their stories?
- Is Setting a Backdrop or Integral? Visual or Visceral?
- How will integrating Setting and Plot ramp up conflict?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each category of Setting?
- Why and When will Setting trigger emotional responses in readers?
- Discover how to use Setting to foreshadow, reveal clues and unveil red herrings!
- How can you avoid the most common mistakes made with Setting?
- Learn how to Unleash the Power of Setting!
Don’t Miss This Informative and Eye-Opening Presentation!
Register on their website: https://grandcanyonwriters.com/chapter-meeting-schedule/