Grand Canyon Writers Chapter presents:
Join us for the Summer Fireside Chat
Thursday, July 14, 2022
5:00 PM to 6:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Spend an evening with acclaimed, bestselling authors and learn from the masters – in the comfort of your own home.
INDEPENDENCE DAY FOR WRITERS: TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR WRITING CAREER!
with BARBARA HINSKE, NICOLETTE LEMMON and KAREN ODDEN
Don’t Miss This Blockbuster Evening –
Three Authors Share Actionable Tips for YOUR Writing and Selling Success!
What Indie, Traditional and Aspiring Authors Need to Know!
First, you will hear from our three authors who will provide their best tips to implement right away. Then, we’ll open it up for your questions. It’s an evening devoted to giving you ways to jumpstart YOUR writing and selling success.
- Why must every writer plan for success?
- What are three things all writers need first, to fully achieve their goals as published authors?
- How can thinking, and implementing strategies, “outside the box” elevate your career?
- What should every writer know about signing, and working, with traditional publishers?
- Learn critical steps to build your name as an author, so readers and fans can’t wait for your next book.
- How can authors get to bestselling status—without depending on help from agents or publishers?
- Discover the pros and cons, benefits and drawbacks of independent publishing.
- Where and How does an author find—and sign with—a great agent?
- Which essential steps should aspiring/pre-published authors have in place before pitching a book?
- Why developing your Community of Practice will amplify your professional success!
- Where do you start, if you want your book to be a movie?
Whether you want to kickstart a new career or catapult your current career to new heights, This is for YOU!
The event is complimentary, free to attend and open to all. You only need to register at: https://sincgrandcanyonwritersevents.eventsmart.com/events/gcw-july-14-2022-fireside-chat-independence-day-for-writers-take-control-of-your-writing-career/https://grandcanyonwriters.com/draft-2-fireside-chats-2021